The Suunto 9 Peak is a sleek and sporty smartwatch that pairs a durable design with a host of handy adventure-ready features. The wearable has a slim, circular sapphire glass watch face with a frame made from either stainless steel or titanium. The watch is bound to the wrist by a rubberized band for an overall refined and versatile look.
The Suunto 9 Peak packs over 80 sport modes and has 100-meter water resistance alongside a robust battery and blood oxygen monitor. Furthermore, the smartwatch boasts an advanced GPS that offers instructional navigation and allows the wearer to mark points of interest for easy return to augment adventures. In addition, the Suunto 9 Peak connects to the Suunto app, allowing the user to access maps of local spots for swimming, skiing, and more. The Suunto 9 Peak is available for preorder from the Suunto site and will ship on June 17th, 2021.
Image Credit: Mashable
The Suunto 9 Peak Has a Durable Design That is Ready for Any Adventure
1. Versatile Smartwatches - The development of smartwatches that can be worn for different activities create a potential market for customers looking for a single device that serves various purposes.
2. Adventure-ready Wearables - Smartwatches composed of durable materials and equipped with features for a variety of outdoor activities have the potential to appeal to adventure enthusiasts.
3. Customizable Navigation - Smartwatches with customizable GPS features have the potential to attract customers who want to track their locations, create new routes and save points of interest.
1. Wearables - The wearable industry could explore the development of versatile watches that have features for different activities and are built to withstand various environments.
2. Sports and Adventure Equipment - The sports and adventure equipment industry can offer more technology-based devices, combining classic outdoor gear with smart features for tracking performance during sports or outdoor activities.
3. Navigation/mapping Software - Developing software that offers customized navigation routes and the ability to add points of interest could be an opportunity for the navigation and mapping software industry.