Air Company's sustainable rocket fuel will work to reduce carbon dioxide emissions that are traced back to the spaceflight industry. To put this into context, up until now, rocket engines have relied on liquid methane from natural gas which is known to be a non-reusable fossil fuel. As a result, Air Company's venture in sustainable rocket fuel has the potential to promote more sustainable space exploration activities. An estimated amount of 715 tons of CO2 per rocket launch will be mitigated if this eco-conscious variant is used.
Air Company—which was co-founded by Gregory Constantine and Dr. Stafford Sheehan—has been widely recognized for " ground-breaking, proprietary, first-ever CO2 conversion technology." Previously, the brand has been previously won awards from NASA and was the mastermind behind the world's first carbon-negative vodka.
Image Credit: Air Company
Air Company's CO2 Conversion Technology Was Used to Create Renewable Fuel
1. Sustainable Rocket Fuel - Opportunity to disrupt the spaceflight industry with renewable fuel and reduce carbon emissions associated with rocket launches.
2. CO2 Conversion Technology - Potential to revolutionize the energy industry by converting CO2 into usable fuel and reducing reliance on non-reusable fossil fuels.
3. Carbon-negative Products - Create new markets for eco-conscious consumers by developing and promoting products that have a net negative carbon footprint, like Air Company's carbon-negative vodka.
1. Spaceflight Industry - Air Company's sustainable rocket fuel innovation has the potential to disrupt the industry and promote more sustainable space exploration activities.
2. Energy Industry - CO2 conversion technology can create renewable energy opportunities by converting carbon dioxide emissions into usable fuel.
3. Alcohol Industry - Creating carbon-negative products can open up new markets for eco-conscious consumers looking for sustainable products, like Air Company's carbon-negative vodka.