Designed by Amado Gudek in Singapore, the sustainable jewelry pieces in the collection 'Drift away' are intricate as well as environmentally friendly.
The jewelry comes in earrings and necklaces and no one piece is like the other. These delicate pieces of jewelry are not only environmentally friendly with their use of driftwood and bioresin -- they are inspired by nature as well, on a visual level. Each piece contains a tiny ecosystem-like design, with the environmentally friendly plastic encasing small pieces of uniquely cut driftwood. The necklaces all feature geometric shapes that sit asymmetrically while the earrings have a completely different design for each ear.
These asymmetrical sustainable jewelry pieces are a response to the increased aversion to uniformity in fashion as well as unsustainable practices in the making of products.
Designer Amado Gudek Makes Eco-friendly Jewelry Pieces
1. Handcrafted Jewelry - Opportunity for artisans to create unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces using sustainable materials.
2. Eco-friendly Fashion - Growing demand for environmentally friendly fashion items, driving innovation in sustainable materials and production methods.
3. Asymmetrical Design - Emerging trend of asymmetrical designs in jewelry, offering a unique and unconventional aesthetic.
1. Artisanal Jewelry - Artisans can capitalize on the demand for sustainable jewelry by creating handcrafted pieces with unique designs and eco-friendly materials.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage eco-friendly materials and practices to meet the growing demand for sustainable fashion items, including jewelry.
3. Jewelry Design - Designers can explore asymmetrical design concepts to create jewelry pieces that stand out and cater to the trend of individualism in fashion.