The Surface 2 Air Fall 2010 collection features many reworkings of classically tailored menswear like a charcoal velvet smoking jacket, a streamlined camel coat and minimalist military-inspired jackets. The Parisian brand and hipster favorite is going with a decidedly grown up look for Fall/Winter 2010.
Subtle colouring complements the timeless cuts that abound throughout the Surface 2 Air Fall 2010 collection. Does this signal an end to the hipster stylings we have come to know and love (or love to hate)?
Classic Looks for The Surface 2 Air Fall 2010 Collection
1. Tailored Menswear - There could be an opportunity to create disruptive technology that can improve the tailoring process and lower the cost of made-to-measure or bespoke clothing for businesses and consumers.
2. Military-inspired Fashion - There could be innovation opportunities for auxiliary fashion wear that combines fashion and utility.
3. Classic Minimalism - Fashion designers and retailers could explore the trend of minimalist and versatile designs that cater to diverse fashion personalities and preferences.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands and retailers could leverage these trends to offer new and exciting collections that cater to different customer tastes and expand their market share.
2. Textile Manufacturing - There could be an opportunity for textile manufacturers to innovate sustainable fabrics and methodologies that can create ethically sound products and reduce the industry's environmental impact.
3. Technology - The fashion industry could collaborate with technology companies to develop new solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of trendy and innovative fashion items.