I’ve always admired the regal beauty of black women and Suresh Natarajan has captured their proud form so majestically in his photography. The two queenly figures embody an elegance and culture that can’t be denied.
Naming this collection ‘Tanishq Aarka,’ Suresh Natarajan embraces a very ethnic and even tribal theme. By focusing on the lines and posture of his two models, he evokes a sense of strength that would have probably still been perceivable, but is much more magnified.
Take some time and peruse through the gallery to appreciate Suresh Natarajan’s work.
Suresh Natarajan Embraces Culture Through Photography
1. Black Beauty - Opportunity to showcase the regal beauty of black women through artistic expression.
2. Ethnic Inspiration - Exploring cultural diversity and embracing ethnic themes in art and photography.
3. Strength in Posture - Highlighting the power and resilience conveyed through body language and poses in photography.
1. Art and Photography - Innovative techniques and perspectives in capturing the beauty and culture of diverse subjects.
2. Fashion and Beauty - Exploring new ways to celebrate and promote diverse beauty in the fashion and beauty industry.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Using powerful and impactful imagery to evoke emotion and communicate meaningful messages in advertising campaigns.