The Supreme Vans Sk8-Hi and Authentic 'Bruce Lee' Collection is a go-to series for Bruce Lee and streetwear fans. This collection pays homage to the legendary martial artist, actor and filmmaker.
The Supreme Vans 'Bruce Lee' are available in two models. The first model -- the Sk8-Hi -- features a large Bruce Lee graphic on the canvas upper of the sneaker. The other areas of the upper and tongue are black canvas. The sneaker still features a classic white Vans logo and white mid sole. The Authentic models are features in both yellow and blue colorways with silhouettes of Bruce Lee spread across the entire canvas.
This collection is only a preview for now so we're unsure of the exact release date; expect sometime by the end of the year on the Vans website.
This Supreme Vans Collaboration is Inspired by Bruce Lee
1. Film-inspired Fashion - Creating fashion inspired by iconic movies opens up opportunities for collaborations and unique designs.
2. Celebrity Nostalgia Products - Capitalizing on nostalgia by creating products featuring beloved deceased celebrities opens up a potentially lucrative market.
3. Artistic Sneaker Graphics - Using shoes as a canvas for artistic graphics creates unique and collectible products for fashion and sneaker enthusiasts.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can tap into a market that aligns with iconic movies and actors to create collaborations and unique designs.
2. Entertainment Merchandising - Entertainment industry can expand beyond movies and television shows to capitalize on deceased celebrities associated with certain iconic scenes.
3. Sneaker Manufacturing - Creating graphic-heavy sneakers will appeal to fashion lovers and collectors who want something unique and artistic.