Supreme and Nike ACG continue to work alongside one another and grow their long-time partnership -- this time around, the duo launched their collaborative Fall 2022 collection. The two labels fuse elements that are true to their respective expertise with technical designs that are informed by a street-focused mindset.
The new range is made up of denim and fleece pieces that are ready for the colder seasons of the year. It is made up of silhouettes including shorts, pants, pullover sweaters, jerseys, 6-panel caps, and short-sleeved tops. The leading items in the third range are the ACG Denim Pullover, the Belted Denim pants, and the Denim 6-Panel cap that is made from water-resistant Cordura cotton denim materials.
Image Credit: Supreme
Supreme and Nike ACG Join Forces on the Fall 2022 Collection
1. Streetwear-fashion Synergy - The intersection of streetwear and high fashion in premium materials presents opportunities for innovative creative collaborations.
2. Technical Streetwear - The fusion of technical materials into streetwear silhouettes opens up potential for advancements in functional and durable apparel.
3. Seasonal Streetwear - The demand for streetwear pieces that are adapted to colder seasons of the year allows for evolving designs and new materials that can withstand changing weather conditions.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the potential to collaborate with streetwear labels to create high-quality, fashion-forward, technical garments that cater to different weather conditions.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can benefit from applying technical materials and streetwear aesthetics to their product range, creating versatile and stylish apparel for various physical activities.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can explore creating new fabrics and materials that incorporate both technical and denim fibers to cater to the unique qualities of streetwear fashion.