Ultra cool clothing line Supra has collaborated in another joint venture that is sure to have their fans swooning once again. This time, Supra has teamed up with an independent record company called Deathwish to produce some clothing and kicks.
Created in a red, white and black color palette, these pieces are sure to be snapped up fast by fans of both Supra and Deathwish.
This line is set to be released very soon.
Implications - This use of a darker design imagery is very telling of the consumer market, as it is rejecting this notion of dulled down styles. Darker aesthetics allow shoppers to set themselves apart from others and designers can focus on creating these more gothic bold pieces to draw in a different crowd of buyers.
Supra and Deathwish Collaborate on Cool Gear
1. Darker Aesthetics - Designers can embrace darker aesthetics to cater to a market that seeks gothic and bold fashion pieces.
2. Collaborative Ventures - The growing trend of collaborations between clothing brands and independent record companies opens up opportunities for unique and limited edition collections.
3. Distinct Color Palettes - Using unique color palettes, like red, white, and black, allows brands to create visually striking merchandise that attracts dedicated fans.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the disruptive potential of darker aesthetics and unique color palettes for creating bold and gothic clothing lines.
2. Music - The music industry can leverage collaborations with clothing brands to expand their brand reach and connect with their fans through limited edition merchandise.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the growing demand for unique fashion collaborations by stocking and promoting exclusive merchandise from collaborations between clothing brands and record companies.