Dressing up technology is becoming an industry on its own, which is exactly where these SuperFly Cables fall into. As mobile devices increasingly integrate into every day life, it is only natural that people will want to incorporate them as fashionably as possible. SuperFly Cables helps to turn them into accessories in a way that is easy and fairly subtle.
Although the SuperFly Cables are full of bright colors and bold patterns, the look is simple enough to complement anyone's style. In a way, they mimic the look of paracords, which gives them a rugged appeal. Designed by Lance Johnson, the colorful USB cords are great for travelling as well since they are more durable. Yet it is clear they will be predominantly appreciated for their looks.
SuperFly Cables Brings a Chic Touch to Tech Devices
1. Fashionable Tech Accessories - The trend of dressing up technology as fashion accessories presents disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to create stylish and functional products.
2. Rugged Aesthetic - The trend of incorporating rugged aesthetics into tech accessories offers disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to create durable and visually appealing products.
3. Colorful and Bold Designs - The trend of using bright colors and bold patterns in tech accessories provides disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to create eye-catching and unique products.
1. Tech Accessories - The tech accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of fashionable and visually appealing products by offering a wide range of stylish options for consumers.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can tap into the trend of incorporating technology into fashion by collaborating with tech accessory brands to create innovative and stylish products.
3. Travel Accessories - The travel accessories industry can seize the opportunity of the trend towards durable and functional tech accessories to provide travelers with fashionable and reliable options.