These super slim wallets have been designed by YeongKyu Yoo of cloudandco as accessories that will offer a stylish solution for consumers looking to minimize their everyday carry (EDC).
The wallets come in two style options including the WalletType1 and the SlimWalletType1, which feature a bi-fold design with six pockets and a card wallet with two pockets, respectively. Each one has a compact design frame that has invisible stitches thanks to precision paint jobs to further enhance the stylistic nature of each accessory.
The super slim wallets have a layer construction with the WalletType1 compromised of 15 layers and the SlimWalletType1 boasting 13. Each one has been imagined in four color options to make them an ornate accessory that matches the style preferences of discerning consumers.
These Super Slim Wallets Boast Invisible Stitches and More
1. Super Slim Wallets - Designing more advanced and innovative super slim wallets with unique features can help create a new market for innovative wallet accessories.
2. Layered Construction Wallets - Innovative coupled layered construction can also be used to create other accessories and fashion items to provide added value to consumers.
3. Invisible Stitches Design - Invisible stitch design can be further incorporated into other fashion items such as clothes, backpacks, and more to cater to the fashion-conscious consumer.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessory industry can benefit from creating innovative, stylish, and practical wallet accessories by making them a part of everyday fashion.
2. Start-up Wallet Accessories Companies - Start-up wallet accessory companies can create a market for innovative wallets by incorporating emerging technologies and innovative designs.
3. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can launch their own range of stylish, super slim wallets to cater to the high-end market and appeal to the fashion-conscious consumer.