The Super Mario Kart Board Game is just as addictive as its video game counterpart. The board game was created by Japanese game maker Epoch.
The Super Mario Kart Board Game was first introduced at the 2010 Tokyo Toy Show. The board game pits two players in head-to-head battle as they try to move a small ball around a complicated game board. Would you play this board game, or will you stick to the classic video game?
Super Mario Kart Board Game is a Tangible Version of the Video Game
1. Gamer Board Games - Board games inspired by popular video games offer new opportunities for game makers to innovate and reach a wider audience.
2. Physical-digital Hybrid Games - Combining digital gameplay with physical game pieces and boards opens up opportunities for creating unique gaming experiences.
3. Head-to-head Battle Games - Games that pit players against each other in direct competition continue to be popular among gamers of all ages.
1. Video Game Manufacturing - Video game companies can expand their offerings and reach a wider audience by creating corresponding board games.
2. Traditional Board Game Manufacturing - Traditional board game makers can collaborate with video game companies to create innovative products that merge both worlds.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Toymakers can incorporate popular video game franchises into their product lines by creating physical-digital hybrid games like Super Mario Kart Board Game.