Seoul-based fashion label Ordinary People recently introduced the Sunday Funday collection for the Spring/Summer 2019 season on the runways of Seoul Fashion Week. The new seasonal capsule is comprised of a wide range of silhouettes including knits, large blazers, vinyl tees, sweater vests, asymmetrical shirts, half-tip tops, and pants with ankle fastenings.
The color palette of the range experiments with primary hues of red, blue, and yellow along with the spectrum of subtle brown tones. The structures throughout the Sunday Funday collection elongate the body and broaden the shoulder to give off a sense of androgyny. The same concept follows through its styling as the pieces are paired with unisex footwear and custom pieces from adidas including tracksuits, headbands and jerseys.
Ordinary People Introduce Its Sunday Funday Collection for SS19
1. Patterned Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunities include incorporating bold patterns and unconventional designs into sportswear lines.
2. Wide Range of Silhouettes - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include experimenting with different shapes and proportions in sportswear collections.
3. Unisex Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating gender-neutral sportswear that can be worn by both men and women.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry professionals can reference this trend to inspire new collections and designs.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can incorporate bold patterns and a wide range of silhouettes to attract customers looking for unique and trendy activewear.
3. Footwear - Footwear brands can collaborate with fashion labels to create custom pieces that complement and enhance the sportswear collections.