The new SuiteBlanco Tropico Spring 2014 campaign is all about flirty elegance meets everyday casual. Starring breathtaking beauty and super model Izabel Goulart as the ultimate Spanish muse, the SuiteBlanco Tropico Spring 2014 combines classic cuts with with vibrant hues for a look that works for day or night. The lookbook boasts a very All-American girl look as well.
The Brazilian brunette stunner has a summery sexy look and exudes fresh flirty vibes that work perfectly with the kitschy pieces. The charming and cute pieces featured in the shoot include everything from casual denim shirts to floral print dresses with a vivacious and floral palette.
With a completely empty backdrop, the gorgeous Goulart and the summeriest pieces from the collection are the center of attention of the shoot which exudes tropically hot charm and a eloquently European look all the same time.
The SuiteBlanco Tropico Spring 2014 Campaign is Casually Bright
1. Summer Casual Lookbooks - Brands can create flirty and casual summer lookbooks with classic cuts and vibrant hues to attract customers.
2. All-american Girl Fashion - Fashion companies can use the charm of 'All-American girl' look to showcase their products and appeal to a wider audience.
3. Empty Backdrop Photography - Using an empty backdrop can draw attention to the clothing and models, creating a striking composition that stands out.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers could create their own flirty summer lookbooks and use the charm of the All-American girl look to attract more customers.
2. Photography - Photography studios could experiment with using empty backdrops to create different moods and aesthetics in their photoshoots.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies could create summer campaigns with a flirty and tropical vibe to promote various products and services.