The StyleZeitgeist Here & There editorial is a part of the magazine's Spring 2014 issue. Model Delfine Bafort is at the core of the production which was put on by photographer Cici Olsson.
Although many of the ensembles are high fashion, apparent in avant-garde prints and fabrics, sensibility abounds this photoshoot. Stylist Philippe Pourhashemi chose to include two-piece suits with dainty patterns and large trench coats. These pieces added notes of sensibility to Here & There, making Bafort come across as chic while also poised for a day at work.
Elements of grunge were also included in these practical ensembles. Cosmetic expert Esther Wauters worked with dark purple lipsticks and metallic eye shadows, adding edge to the images.
The StyleZeitgeist Here & There Editorial Practical and Chic
1. Functional Monochrome Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials for monochrome fashion.
2. Avant-garde Prints and Fabrics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use advanced 3D printing technology to create unique and customizable avant-garde designs.
3. Grunge-inspired Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create cruelty-free and vegan beauty products for the grunge-inspired aesthetic.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate wearable technology into monochrome fashion for a seamless and functional experience.
2. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and recyclable packaging solutions for grunge-inspired beauty products.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use AI-powered image recognition technology to automatically generate avant-garde photo effects.