It's probably safe to assume that Abbey Lee Kershaw did not break much of a sweat during the shooting of Strength in Style by Tom Munro. The Numero #123 editorial features the blonde beauty dressed in outfits incredibly ill-suited for exercising and looks absolutely gorgeous as she flexes her muscles, leaps, bends and pulls on rings and ropes.
There's a compelling depth of contrast within these images between such bright whites of the model's skin and hair and the black ebony backgrounds that make the sultry subject pop. Her lean figure indicates impeccable fitness, despite exuding little genuine effort. Regardless, the model strives to demonstrate a strength that's separate from physique. Strength in Style by Tom Munro demonstrates that confidence in yourself, as expressed through fashion, is more powerful than muscle.
Strength in Style by Tom Munro Reveals the Tonal Elegance of Exercise
1. Fashionable Fitness - Combining fashion and fitness for a stylish workout experience.
2. Effortless Exercise - Low-impact workouts that still provide the benefits of traditional exercise.
3. Confidence Over Muscles - Emphasizing the importance of inner strength and self-assurance in fitness.
1. Athleisure - Creating stylish workout apparel that can be worn outside of the gym.
2. Home Fitness Equipment - Developing innovative workout equipment that focuses on low-impact exercises.
3. Wellness Coaching - Providing guidance and support for individuals to build inner strength and confidence in their fitness journey.