Kirstin Kragh Liljegren stars in the 'Street Style Update' editorial for WSJ Magazine's November 2014 issue.
It takes a certain brand of commitment to look put together each and every day of the week. Sometimes, it's easier to be a slob and wear sweatpants to the grocery store. But not for Liljegren -- No, sir, she looks absolutely stunning no matter what errand she's running. Whether she's picking up a bag of chips or enjoying a gas station slushie next to a pay phone, Liljegren looks like a million bucks. Of course, she had the help and expertise of fashion editor Celestine Clooney at her disposal. We should all be so lucky!
The editorial was lensed by photographer Ben Weller for the Wall Street Journal Magazine.
Kirstin Kragh Liljegren Stars in WSJ Magazine's Street Style Update
1. Street Style Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop an app that uses AI to analyze street style trends and provide personalized fashion recommendations.
2. Celebrity Fashion Influence - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a platform that allows users to shop the exact outfits worn by celebrities in editorials.
3. Fashion Editorial Collaboration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build a digital platform where fashion editors and models can collaborate on editorial shoots remotely.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use 3D printing technology to create customizable, on-demand clothing.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a digital photography tool that automates the editing process and enhances the quality of editorials.
3. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leverage blockchain technology to create a transparent and secure supply chain for the fashion industry.