Here is a nifty little piece of jewelry you can use to hide your bra strap. A friend of mine saw them at a fashion show in LA, and now I see that you can order them from the company's website.
Implications - Not surprisingly, the StrappyArt was invented by a woman who was tired of having to constantly adjust her bra in order to keep it from conflicting with her strapped tops. This is definitely a nuisance that a lot of women have to deal with on a daily basis, so it's refreshing to see a simple and effective product that promises to make it a thing of the past.
1. Bra Strap Jewelry - Create customizable pieces of jewelry to hide bra straps, solving a common problem for many women.
2. Fashion Accessories - Develop innovative and practical fashion accessories that solve common wardrobe problems.
3. Personalized Fashion - Trends that allow for personalization within fashion to create unique looks for each individual.
1. Fashion - Create a line of functional yet fashionable accessories that solve wardrobe malfunctions.
2. Jewelry - Develop a line of jewelry catered towards problem-solving for everyday use.
3. Women's Apparel - Develop new solutions to common wardrobe malfunctions experienced by women with active lifestyles.