'Stop the Water While Using Me' is a line of bath and body products that definitely is blunt about their requests. The products ask the user to turn off the water while they are using the face wash or toothpaste to conserve water and help the planet.
I love the packaging of these products, I think they're innovative and definitely try to actively address water-wasters. 'Stop the Water While Using Me' isn't just preaching though; since their entire line of products is all organic and completely biodegradable, you can feel good about doing your part and feel clean too!
'Stop the Water While Using Me' is Blatant About their Message
1. Water-conscious Products - Opportunities for businesses to create innovative and sustainable products that promote water conservation.
2. Eco-friendly Packaging - Opportunities for businesses to create innovative and sustainable packaging for their products.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility - Opportunities for businesses to emphasize their commitment to environmental sustainability and social responsibility.
1. Personal Care & Hygiene - Opportunities for personal care and hygiene products companies to create eco-friendly and water-efficient products, and sustainable packaging.
2. Home Cleaning - Opportunities for home cleaning products companies to create eco-friendly and water-efficient products, and sustainable packaging.
3. Hospitality - Opportunities for hotels and resorts to adopt water-efficient policies and offer guests eco-friendly personal care products and sustainable packaging.