"Stonehenge is certainly surrounded by mystery concerning why it was built and by whom. Druids, aliens, Merlin, the devil - heck, we don't know - probably built by some ancient ancestors of modern geeks. You can now harness the power of the sun and the stones by using the Stonehenge Watch. Just position the watch using the accompanying high viscosity compass to tell local apparent time just as the builders of Stonehenge did thousands of years ago. Prove the accuracy of both The Stonehenge Watch and your mastery of its power by confirming your calculation of the time by reference to the analog watch that is set into the reverse side of the watchcase. The Stonehenge Watch allows you to predict the exact moment of the winter and summer solstices." Think Geek"
1. Ancient-inspired Timekeeping - Opportunity for creating innovative timepieces that draw inspiration from ancient structures like Stonehenge.
2. Solar-powered Accessories - Opportunity to develop accessories that utilize solar energy as a power source, providing sustainable and eco-friendly solutions.
3. Historical Heritage Revival - Opportunity to create products that celebrate and revive historical artifacts and structures in a modern context.
1. Watchmaking - Opportunity for watchmakers to incorporate unique design elements and functionalities inspired by ancient structures like Stonehenge.
2. Renewable Energy - Opportunity for renewable energy companies to develop solar-powered accessories and devices for everyday use.
3. Heritage Tourism - Opportunity for the tourism industry to capitalize on the popularity of historical sites, like Stonehenge, by offering immersive experiences and educational products.