The Stone Island Shadow Project Spring/Summer 2013 collection was presented in an intense and gloomy photo series. The snap shots feature a group of tough looking male models posing with fierce facial expressions.
The collection is chic, tailored and wants to be taken seriously. Each piece is crisp, calculated and designed to fit like a glove. Impressive garments include a layered blazer look in two shades of grey, a deep maroon henley, a hooded multi-zip windbreaker and phenomenal trim-fit golf shirts with extended sleeves.
SISP is a UK brand working towards creating a name for itself and with these seriously stunning looks, is right on track. The Stone Island Shadow Project Spring/Summer 2013 capsule collection is gazing intently on making an impression.
The Stone Island Shadow Project S/S 2013 Collection Gets Bold
1. Intense Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to create garments with intense styles and bold designs.
2. Tailored Apparel - Tailored clothing with meticulous designs and emphasis on fit is an opportunity for disruption in the fashion industry.
3. Expressive Modeling - A trend of models expressing intense emotions in fashion shoots presents an opportunity for creative photography and marketing in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to create intense and bold designs, meticulous tailoring, and expressive modeling techniques that set their products apart from competitors.
2. Photography - Opportunities for photographers to create creative and unconventional fashion shoots featuring intense and expressive models.
3. Marketing - The trend of intense and expressive fashion campaigns presents an opportunity for marketers to create compelling messaging and branding that resonates with target audiences.