The Stolen Girlfriends Club SS 2010 lookbook presents a series of casual looks for the beach. Ranging from short shorts to light, structured jackets, this collection gives off the feeling of a warm summer day.
With its simple head-pieces paired with the model's long layered hair, the lookbook has a slight bohemian vibe, providing a range of different looks for the viewer. Check out the Stolen Girlfriends Club SS 2010 lookbook in the featured gallery.
The Stolen Girlfriends Club SS 2010 Lookbook is Ready for the Beach
1. Casual Beachwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating comfortable and stylish clothing specifically designed for beach and summer wear.
2. Bohemian Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating bohemian elements into contemporary fashion designs.
3. Layered Hairstyles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating innovative hairstyling techniques that incorporate layers for a trendy and versatile look.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of casual beachwear and bohemian fashion by creating new collections and designs.
2. Hairstyling - Hairstyling industry can explore disruptive innovation in developing new techniques and products for creating layered hairstyles.
3. Beachwear - Beachwear industry can seize the opportunity to create innovative and comfortable clothing for beachgoers, inspired by the casual beachwear trend.