Pipsticks is a sticker subscription service that is designed for craft lovers of all ages. The brand's custom subscriptions include those specially designed for kids as well as grown-ups and include PRO or Petite plans that vary in price.
While the company's PRO plans are priced at a $14 a month rate, its Petite plans include less sticker sheets and come in at an affordable $10 rate. Delivering colorful and pop culture-themed stickers right to one's door, Pipsticks will appeal to art and craft lovers and is a subscription service kids will also enjoy.
Whether an artist, a parent or a teacher, this sticker subscription makes getting creative easier for all. Each of Pipsticks' monthly kits features samples from top artists and designers from across the globe and is shipped internationally. While many may associate stickers with young demographics, their prevalence among Millennials is reflective of this adult generation's love of nostalgia and products that remind them of their childhood.
Pipsticks Offers New Sticker Designs to Subscribers Each Month
1. Personalized Subscription Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop subscription models that curate personalized products for customers based on their specific preferences and interests.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create products and marketing campaigns that tap into consumers' nostalgia for their childhood and evoke positive emotions and memories.
3. Global Artist Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Facilitate partnerships between international artists and subscription services to offer unique and exclusive products to customers.
1. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate personalized subscription services into e-commerce platforms to offer customers a convenient way to discover and receive curated products.
2. Crafts and DIY - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop subscription services that cater to craft enthusiasts by providing curated materials, tools, and project ideas on a regular basis.
3. Stationery and Art Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with global artists and designers to create exclusive sticker collections for subscription services in the stationery and art supplies industry.