The Sthreeam 3D camera is a new iPhone accessory perfect for those who want to shoot the next great indie 3D flick. Seeing as how I have yet to see a great indie 3D movie, it shouldn't be too tough.
The Sthreeam 3D camera, designed by Engineea, attaches to the bottom of your iPhone and lets you take 3D pictures or videos. The camera has been designed for both the iPhone 3GS and the iPhone 4, with each camera having a picture quality of 3.2 and 5 megapixels. While the images are viewable on a regular screen, you must use red/cyan glasses to see them.
3D seems to be experiencing a renaissance of sorts, which could help this camera become a huge hit. Engineea is currently seeking funds on Kickstarter to help put the finishing touches on the camera and to cover production and distribution fees. Donate now and when (if) the project reaches its goal of $50,000, you should have your Sthreeam 3D camera by August.
The Sthreeam 3D Camera Lets You Play James Cameron on Your iPhone
1. 3D Photography - The rise of 3D technology in the smartphone accessory market presents opportunities for innovative photography solutions.
2. Indie Filmmaking - The demand for affordable and accessible 3D cameras creates opportunities for independent filmmakers to explore immersive storytelling.
3. Crowdfunding for Tech - The use of crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter to raise funds for innovative tech products allows for direct consumer involvement and feedback.
1. Smartphone Accessories - The development and production of 3D camera accessories for smartphones provides new opportunities in the smartphone accessory industry.
2. Film and Entertainment - The integration of 3D technology in smartphone accessories opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the film and entertainment industry.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - The rise of innovative tech products seeking funding on platforms like Kickstarter presents opportunities for the crowdfunding industry to support cutting-edge projects.