This mechanical steampunk masterpiece by Andrew Chase is a fairly accurate replica of a cheetah. The cheetah weighs a total of 40 pounds and is made from electrical and transmission parts as well as 20-gauge steel.
Cheetahs have always been a thing of intrigue for me, and I’ve got to say that Andrew Chase’s steampunk replica is pretty breathtaking. Everything from the movement to the facial features makes this wild cat look like a robotic cheetah of the future.
Elegant Mechanical Masterpiece by Andrew Chase
1. Steampunk Art - Opportunities for artists to create intricate and unique mechanical steampunk designs
2. Robotic Wildlife Replicas - Innovative manufacturing and engineering possibilities for creating realistic robotic replicas of animals
3. Functional Art Sculptures - Opportunities for artists and engineers to collaborate and create functional sculptures that serve as both art and machinery
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can create unique and intricate steampunk-inspired sculptures to showcase their talents
2. Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can explore innovative methods in creating realistic robotic replicas of animals like cheetahs for various purposes
3. Robotics and Engineering - Opportunities for engineers and robotic experts to advance technology in creating animal-like robots that can perform various tasks