The 'Stealth Key' is a 3D-printed creation from UrbanAlps that aims to make it impossible for the key to be replicated.
The introduction of technology like 3D scanners and additive manufacturing has made it possible for just about anyone to create replicas of objects, including copies of keys. UrbanApls' Stealth Key sets itself apart by being made with layers of titanium, effectively creating millions of possible combinations. The teeth of the 3D-printed key itself are concealed under a small lip, which is a design that makes it much more difficult for the average burglar to replicate, even with all the technologies available today.
Alongside the Stealth Key, UrbanApls also created the ultra-secure Stealth padlock, which is housed within an alloy casing that is resistant to liquid nitrogen.
UrbanAlps' 'Stealth Key' is Virtually Impossible to Duplicate
1. 3d-printed Security Keys - The trend of 3D-printed security keys offers an opportunity for innovation in producing unreplicable products.
2. Titanium-based Manufacturing - Manufacturing processes that use titanium offer a disruptive innovation opportunity for creating highly secure products with difficult-to-copy designs.
3. Concealed Teeth Design - The trend of concealed teeth designs in keys presents an opportunity for creating unique, secure, and challenging-to-duplicate keys.
1. Lock and Key Manufacturing - Lock and key manufacturers can adopt titanium-based manufacturing to produce secure products that are difficult to duplicate.
2. Security Products Manufacturing - The trend of 3D-printed security keys presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for manufacturing companies to produce secure and unreplicable products.
3. Home Security Industry - The trend of concealed teeth design in keys and titanium-based manufacturing processes presents an opportunity for the home security industry to provide secure and innovative solutions to their customers.