Starbucks' Witch's Brew frappuccino is proof that the iconic coffee chain is showing no signs of slowing down with the roll-out of exciting and spooky Halloween-themed beverages.
This new purple-clad drink is perfect for the audacious foodie, offering everything one might expect from a Halloween-themed blended drink. According to the brand, the drink is comprised of an orange creme base, aptly nicknamed 'toad's breath.' The rest of the potion consists of 'bat warts,' which is just chia seeds added for texture and lizard scales, which is a green powder added for aesthetic. The blended beverage is topped with vanilla whipped cream, offering a sweet delight that's sure to invigorate the senses.
The Witch's Brew frappuccino is available at select locations.
Starbucks' Witch's Brew Frappuccino is a Purple-Clad
1. Halloween-themed Beverages - There is a rising trend for unique and exciting Halloween-themed beverages, providing opportunities for coffee chains to introduce new and innovative flavors and ingredients.
2. Experiential Marketing - Halloween-themed beverages present an opportunity for coffee chains to engage in experiential marketing and create a memorable experience for customers through limited time offers and unique menu items.
3. Seasonal Menu Items - By introducing limited time seasonal menu items like the Witch's Brew frappuccino, coffee chains can create a sense of urgency and excitement among customers and increase sales during specific periods.
1. Coffee Chains - There is room for coffee chains to stand out in a crowded market by introducing unique and exciting seasonal menu items like the Witch's Brew frappuccino.
2. Food and Beverage - The popularity of Halloween-themed beverages presents an opportunity for the food and beverage industry to introduce new and innovative flavors and ingredients in their menu offerings.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies could partner with coffee chains to create experiential marketing events centered around limited time seasonal menu items like the Witch's Brew frappuccino.