This stylish Stark Wars tie designed by Think Geek brings the popular sci-fi character into the business world with chic fashion and subtle design. Thanks to the tie's sophisticated appeal, the Yoda designs are understated and stylish keeping the tie's aesthetic classy.
While you might think a Star Wars tie isn't the most professional article of clothing to wear to the office, this silk tie is quite the opposite. Made from 100% high quality silk, this elegant royal blue tie seems to have a simple pink poka-dot print, but on closer inspection the dots are revealed to be tiny Yoda silhouettes.
Nostalgic pop culture references embedded into clothing speaks to the consumer demand to carry their favorite childhood influences into more mature settings, such as the office, in an understated way.
This Star Wars Tie Design is Complete with a Stylish Yoda Pattern
1. Pop Culture Office Wear - The trend sees more professionals seeking out clothing items that incorporate their favorite TV, movie or music icons into their business attire.
2. Subtle Reference Designs - Designers are recognizing the need for subtler references to pop culture icons in office wear as people strive for understated yet stylish clothing options.
3. Nostalgic Business Products - The trend of incorporating nostalgic references into work products goes beyond clothing to include office supplies and decor.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore opportunities to create more subtle and sophisticated clothing options that incorporate popular culture references for the workplace.
2. Office Supplies - The trend of incorporating nostalgic references into work items presents opportunities for the office supplies industry to create unique and eye-catching products that appeal to professionals.
3. Decor - The trend of incorporating pop culture icons into office spaces presents opportunities for interior design companies to create nostalgic yet professional decor options for businesses.