Marc Ecko has chosen to continue his Jedi training with an extended collection of Star Wars hoodies. The original design (seen on TrendHunter) is a Storm Trooper sweater.
The additional sweaters are very ‘Dark Side’ heavy with Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Darth Maul. The lonely member of the good guys is a x-wing pilot sweater.
Faithful Star Wars followers usually go crazy for stuff like this, so Marc Ecko is probably hitting the right market with the right product. He really does have the power of the force.
Ecko Uses the Force to Continue Star Wars Hoodie Line (UPDATE)
1. Pop Culture Fashion - The trend of incorporating popular culture references in fashion could be disruptive for traditional fashion brands as it caters to a younger and trendier audience.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - The trend of using retro products as a marketing tool could be disruptive for companies looking to build brand loyalty by leveraging nostalgia and sentimentality.
3. Limited Editions - The trend of releasing limited edition products creates exclusivity and urgency among consumers which can lead to increased sales and brand loyalty.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into pop culture trends like Star Wars to remain relevant and appeal to younger audiences.
2. Marketing - The marketing industry can implement nostalgia marketing tactics to establish a deeper connection with consumers and increase brand loyalty.
3. Merchandising - Companies that specialize in producing limited edition merchandise can capitalize on the trend and create unique product offerings that resonate with consumers.