Creative designers Scott Shenone and Spencer Davis recently put together a line of coffee dubbed Dark Brew that is branded towards devoted Star Wars film fans. The range features blends, coffee cups and packaging inspired by the galactic saga geared towards offering coffee drinkers that are fans of the film products for them to enjoy.
The Dark Brew cleverly incorporates the dicotomy of good and evil from the Star Wars films into its designs with a contrasting black and white color scheme. The cups are designed with accompanying character lids, either with a Darth Vader or Stormtrooper face expertly placed to match the mouth to sip portion of the lid. The coffee blends match the packaging designs, with lighter roasts for the good side and darker roasts for the dark side.
The Dark Brew Coffee Range is Targeted to Star Wars Film Fans
1. Film-inspired Branding - Opportunity for brands to create products that tap into the fan base of popular films or franchises.
2. Contrasting Color Schemes - Incorporating contrasting colors in branding and packaging for a visually impactful and memorable product.
3. Character-driven Packaging - Creating packaging designs that feature characters to enhance the overall brand experience and appeal to fans.
1. Coffee - Coffee brands can explore unique branding opportunities that cater to niche fan communities and enhance consumer engagement.
2. Film Merchandise - Film merchandise industry can collaborate with coffee brands to produce co-branded products that resonate with fans and generate additional revenue streams.
3. Packaging Design - Opportunity for packaging design firms to create innovative and character-driven designs that elicit brand loyalty and attract consumers' attention.