From the photo you might think that these are just any old set of bowls, but upon closer inspection you'll see that they are in fact the Star Wars Death Star Chip and Dip Bowls that are ready to serve snacks to science fiction fans. Cutely designed to look like a Death Star that has been miniaturized and sliced in half, the Star Wars Death Star Chip and Dip Bowls are hefty in size with a 64 fluid ounce capacity that's perfect for serving chips and dip as the name suggests or perhaps one sweet and one salty snack.
When not offering guests snacks in style, the Star Wars Death Star Chip and Dip Bowls can combine to form a model of the Death Star; perfect to put on display when not in use.
The Star Wars Death Star Chip and Dip Bowls Are Geeky Yet Useable
1. Geeky Snackware - The rising trend of geeky snackware provides an opportunity for businesses to create unique and playful snack serving products that cater to pop culture enthusiasts.
2. Sci-fi Inspired Tableware - The popularity of sci-fi inspired tableware presents an opportunity for businesses to design and manufacture themed bowls and dishes that appeal to fans of science fiction universes.
3. Multipurpose Serveware - The trend of multipurpose serveware offers an opportunity for businesses to develop innovative products that can be used both as functional snack servers and decorative display pieces.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry could tap into the geeky snackware trend by offering a range of themed bowls and serving dishes that bring a touch of pop culture to the dining experience.
2. Kitchen Utensils - The kitchen utensils industry can seize the opportunity in the sci-fi inspired tableware trend by creating a line of unique and playful bowls and dishes that cater to science fiction enthusiasts.
3. Gift and Novelty - The gift and novelty industry can capitalize on the multipurpose serveware trend by developing versatile and decorative snack servers that double as collectible display pieces.