Star Trek fanatics can now express their love for the sci-fi world while they're relaxing on the beach with the Star Trek Trekini swimwear line -- a collection of retro-inspired bathing suits.
Those looking to live long and prosper in style can choose between two summer-ready looks, available in sizes up to 4X. The line features a modest Next Generation-inspired one piece featuring muted colors and the series' iconic fleet division badge. The adorable bikini, modeled after the uniforms seen on Star Trek: The Original series, features an asymmetrical neckline with a flowing skirt bottom. The suits are available in blue, gold and red, paying homage to the enterprise's uniform division colors, which separated staff members on board.
The Star Trek Trekini Swimwear Line Boasts Retro-Inspired Bathing Suits
1. Sci-fi-inspired Swimwear - Opportunities to create bathing suits that are inspired by other sci-fi franchises could arise.
2. Nostalgia Fashion - Other franchises may look to capitalize on nostalgia and create their own throwback fashion lines.
3. Fashion Crossovers - Fashion collaborations between entertainment franchises and designers could become more common.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands could explore opportunities to collaborate with entertainment franchises to create nostalgic collections.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment franchises may capitalize on nostalgic fans by branching out into fashion and lifestyle merchandise.
3. Swimwear - Swimwear companies may look to create unique and niche lines inspired by pop culture franchises to attract dedicated fans.