Putting together the perfect outfit can be tough, especially for a party. One of the best ways to seek style inspiration is to look to trend setting celebs.
Though we might not all have the luxury of wearing Louis Vuitton with Louboutins, we can still look to the overall ensemble to channel our favourite starlets.
We're just as bored as you are seeing celebs on stage, at big media events or on the red carpet. Most of us won't ever make it up there, so really, we don't care what the best Oscars outfit is, or what we should wear to the Cannes Film Festival.
So here it is ladies and gents, the real deal. A few images for your perusing pleasure, to inspire, to captivate and ultimately, to sheerly entertain you.
1. Jessica Alba paired knee socks over tights with her Juicy Couture coat at the Natural History Museum party
2. Lily Cole, off the runway, at the Chloe Fragrance launch party
3. Mary-Kate Olsen at Christe's with Vanity Fair's Elizabeth Saltzman Walker
4. Rihanna at the "We Own the Night" after party in Giorgio Armani at the Bowery Hotel
5. Sienna Miller & Carmen Electra sport metallic eye liner, showing you the best party makeup of the season
More Stats +/-
Coffee Brand Vacation Rentals
Punk Holiday Cosmetics
Exquisite Engine-Inspired Espresso Machines
Sizable Wavy-Roofed Arts Centers
80s-Inspired Heritage Streetwear
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.