This star shawl more than complements any outfit -- it takes it into a whole new stratosphere. This star shawl is not only chic, but it's also accurate.
Star maps are not like regular maps at all. Not only are they super complex, but they also require a certain amount of astronomical expertise. This star map shawl, while fashionable, embodies this complex yet awe-inspiring style.
The star shawl is based off of a star map of the northern hemisphere, so essentially the stars that most people will get to see if they’re lucky. The star shawl uses beads for the stars instead of holes so the shawl shines even brighter and maintains the outer space illusion. Being able to weave something that looks as good as this shawl does while simultaneously being scientifically accurate is as impressive as it gets.
This Star Shawl is Literally Out of This World
1. Hand-woven Interstellar Scarves - Opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate scientific accuracy into their designs.
2. Star Maps - Potential for advanced mapping technology and celestial navigation applications.
3. Outer Space Fashion - Emerging market for unique fashion items that capture the imagination of consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can embrace the trend of incorporating scientific accuracy into their designs.
2. Technology - Opportunity for advanced mapping technology to be used in celestial navigation applications.
3. Retail - Emerging market for unique fashion items that capture the imagination of consumers.