Australian jewelry company Stannard Inc has a very unique and interesting line of jewelry. Their Bronze Age line features William the Brave bronze rings, and the very intriguing “Prime Numbers” bracelet. The “Word on the Street” series offers a “darkhorse” necklace, and a bangle that proclaims “I’m a lover not a fighter” or “Danger—High Voltage." The “Beyond Thunderdome” (love that!) earrings are part of the Gold line. Last but not least, the leather wrist bands offer such conversation starters as, “It is always better to be looked over than overlooked” and “I generally avoid temptation - unless I can’t resist it.”
If you want a custom phrase, they can print up to 70 characters of your choosing.
Stannard Inc Jewelry
1. Customizable Accessories - There is an opportunity for other jewelry companies to offer customizable options for customers to express themselves on their accessories.
2. Word-inspired Fashion - This trend may inspire fashion brands to incorporate words and phrases into their clothing designs for a similar effect.
3. Bronze Jewelry - Bronze may become a popular material for jewelry makers to incorporate into their designs, inspired by Stannard Inc's Bronze Age line.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can learn from Stannard Inc's unique approach to jewelry design and could incorporate similar ideas into their clothing lines.
2. Jewelry - Other jewelry brands could create similar pieces using customizable phrases or materials like bronze to tap into this trend.
3. Personalized Products - The trend of customizable word-inspired accessories may inspire brands in various industries to offer personalized products to meet consumer demand.