These featured illustrations are a result of a contest directed by Warren Ellis, presenting how the Iron Man film would be had it been directed by Stanley Kubric.
These illustrations are clever crossovers of Kubrick classics, featuring Iron Man in his finest cinematic form. I’m loving the use of the Mach I helmet for the Full Metal Jacket poster. Can you imagine an Eyes Wide Shut and Iron Man mash-up?
Online Contest Brings Stanley Kubrick & Iron Man Together
1. Cinematic Crossovers - Opportunity for creating more imaginative versions of popular movies and shows through crossover collaborations.
2. Fan Art Contests - Opportunity for brands to increase engagement by holding contests that encourage fan participation and creativity.
3. Film Director Mashups - Opportunity for creative and imaginative directors to reimagine popular films by incorporating elements of other director's styles.
1. Entertainment - Industry professionals can leverage the power of crossovers to create new and exciting stories, which deliver an enhanced experience to audiences.
2. Advertising & Marketing - Contests like this offer an excellent way for brands to engage with their audience and build a community around them.
3. Technology - With growing advancements in tech, the creation of crossover films and shows is becoming more accessible, enabling industry professionals to push creative boundaries.