Sitting around at a desk all day isn't great for your health, but most standing desks are bulky, difficult to assemble and just plain ugly. The 'Upstanding Desk' -- a project being fundraised on Kickstarter -- is an easy-to-assemble desk that lets you work while on your feet.
The Upstanding Desk is really a desk attachment that can be placed on top of existing desks or tables. Each Upstanding Desk has two levels, one for a keyboard and mouse and another one for a computer monitor. The levels are independently adjustable, so that people of all heights can customize them for maximum comfort and productivity.
These standing desks consists of five pieces of plywood that can be assembled in less than a minute without screws or fasteners. They also have slots for computer cables as well as a handy groove for mounting smartphones and tablets.
These Standing Desks are Easy to Assemble and Good for Your Posture
1. Ergonomic Upstanding Desks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sleek and portable standing desks for remote workers and digital nomads.
2. Easy-to-assemble Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design flat-packed furniture solutions for urban dwellers with limited space.
3. Customizable Workstations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create adjustable desk attachments for ergonomic flexibility in shared office spaces.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable materials and efficient assembly processes to revolutionize the furniture manufacturing industry.
2. Office Equipment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop smart office equipment that seamlessly integrates with standing desks for improved productivity and connectivity.
3. Home Office Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent compact and multi-functional home office solutions tailored to meet the needs of remote workers and freelancers.