Bright reds, yellows, greens and turquoises are definitely the it colors for spring. Dandi Maestre’s new Spring 2010 line of accessories incorporates these bright colors with her infamous large, over-the-top jewelry pieces, making sure the season starts off with a bang.
Contrasted with the white background, each piece manages to stand out even more and provides us with a clean, fresh outlook in this Spring 2010 campaign. Incorporating colour into your wardrobe just got a little easier. Check out the lookbook in the gallery above.
Dandi Maestre's Spring 2010 Lookbook is Wicked
1. Color-popping Jewelry - Jewelry featuring bright and bold colors to make a statement.
2. Over-the-top Accessories - Accessories that are large and extravagant to stand out.
3. Clean and Fresh Look - Incorporating white backgrounds to create a fresh outlook for Spring.
1. Fashion - Designers can create bold and unique accessories to create a statement for the upcoming season.
2. Retail - Retailers can provide over-the-top accessories to sell in their stores, standing out in a crowded market.
3. Marketing - Incorporating bright colors and fresh backgrounds in campaigns can create a memorable and eye-catching marketing strategy.