The Bath Spout Cover from Skip Hop helps parents keep their babies safe during bath time. Prior to bringing a newborn home from the hospital, many parents baby-proof the most dangerous areas of their homes. This product helps parents baby-proof their bathroom in order to make bath time as safe as possible.
The Bath Spout Cover is a soft, protective cover that slips overtop of a bathroom facet. The device features an adjustable strap that allows it to fit snugly over nearly any tub spout. The device is made from BPA and PVA-free rubber, that helps to keep a baby's head safe from bumps during bath time. The cover even comes in an adorable whale-shaped or duck-shaped design that is sure to delight curious infants.
The soft spout cover provides a clever way for parents to ensure their their child is protected from common bathroom hazards.
This Soft Rubber Spout Cover Protects Babies During Bath Time
1. Baby-safe Bathroom Accessories - Opportunities exist for the production of innovative, baby-safe bathroom products.
2. Soft Safety Covers - The use of soft, rubber and adjustable protective covers have the potential to revolutionize safety products for young children.
3. Infant-safe Design - Designing products with infant-safe features and in attractive shapes can be a viable trend for baby and household accessory manufacturers.
1. Baby Products Industry - Baby product manufacturers should consider innovating with safety features on their offerings to ease the concerns of consumers around the safety of their babies.
2. Home Goods Industry - Home goods manufacturers should consider exploring the production of safety covers and other accessories that protect infants around the home.
3. Product Design Industry - Designers and product manufacturers should explore innovative designs for infant-safe household products with the aim of improving safety and ease of use for parents.