Apple and Nike have once again collaborated to bring the Apple Watch Nike+ sport smartwatch to fruition as a way to help offer runners a dedicated device just for them. Like the Apple Watch Series 2, the Apple Watch Nike+ features built-in GPS to accurately track the wearers route during runs. This enables runners to leave their smartphone at home when heading out for a jog.
The brighter display on the Apple Watch Nike+ allows it to be better seen in bright sunlight, while the entire device is water-resistant to 50-meters. The band on the smartwatch features perforations to help accelerate cooling.
The Apple Watch Nike+ sport smartwatch also reminds wearers to run when they haven't in a while or when the weather is great for it by displaying messages such as, "Are we running today?"
The Apple Watch Nike+ Sport Smartwatch Reminds Wearers to Run
1. Runner-targeted Smartwatches - The increasing popularity of smartwatches designed solely for runners creates opportunities for app developers to innovate personalized running coaching and training solutions.
2. GPS and Tracking Wearables - With GPS and tracking technology constantly improving, the demand for wearable tech that can accurately track and monitor physical activity will continue to grow.
3. Customizable Fitness Devices - Consumers today want fitness devices that can be tailored to their personal preferences and needs, creating opportunities for tech companies to develop customizable wearable devices.
1. Sports Equipment and Gear - Sports equipment and gear companies can capitalize on the trend of runner-targeted smartwatches by incorporating wearable tech into their products, offering a more personalized and data-driven experience.
2. Health and Fitness Apps - As the market for GPS and tracking wearables grow, app developers in the health and fitness industry can use the data collected by these devices to create personalized coaching and training programs.
3. Consumer Electronics - The customizable fitness device trend opens up opportunities for tech companies to develop wearable devices with unique features and accessories, appealing to a broader range of consumers and their individual needs.