At first glance you could be wondering what it is that's so special about the Spiral Burner Stove. It appears to have your average electric coil elements, doesn't it? In fact, you'll quickly notice that a bright blue flame is escaping from the curling shapes of the cooktop's four corners.
Yes, Alireza Alavi's design is for a gas stove, but one that is more adaptable to different sizes of pots. Most kitchen appliances of this variety have four hot plates of fixed diameters which dictate the types of saucepans you can use and where.
This project prioritizes flexibility and fuel economy, allowing, for instance, four small skillets or four large woks to be heated up at once. The Spiral Burner Stovetop has a double dial for each coil, one which controls the flame intensity and another for the radius of the element.
The Spiral Burner Stove Employs an Expanding Gas Element
1. Adaptable Cooktops - The Spiral Burner Stove demonstrates the trend of cooktops that offer flexibility in accommodating different pot sizes.
2. Fuel-efficient Stoves - The design of the Spiral Burner Stove highlights the trend of stoves that prioritize fuel economy.
3. Dual Control Elements - The double dial feature of the Spiral Burner Stovetop exemplifies the trend of cooktops with separate controls for flame intensity and element radius.
1. Kitchen Appliances - The adaptable and fuel-efficient features of the Spiral Burner Stove present opportunities for innovation in the kitchen appliance industry.
2. Home Improvement - The trend of adaptable and fuel-efficient cooktops like the Spiral Burner Stove creates opportunities for disruption in the home improvement industry.
3. Gas Stove Manufacturing - The design of the Spiral Burner Stove, with its unique gas element, offers opportunities for innovation within the gas stove manufacturing industry.