Applying this much makeup to one's eyebrows tends to raise a few, well, eyebrows but that's precisely what the 'SOUS SOL' photoshoot by Sebestian Lang is aiming to do.
Lang focuses his lens on model Maya (Tune Model Management) with hair and makeup by Katharina Eckert, who did a great job at creating eccentric but tasteful looks. This is not to say that the clothing was anything less than top notch. Stylist Elisa Gianna Gerlach's outfits and accessories work perfectly with the admittedly strange looks Eckert applied to Maya.
Of course, the photoshoot could not have been possible without a photographer and Sebestian Lang deserves credit for his clever use of light and shadow. These contrasts help to bring out or mute certain aspects of Maya's outfits and poses, helping to create a balanced and focuses series.
The 'SOUS SOL' Series is Both Offbeat and Elegant
1. Eccentric Eyebrow Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new eyebrow products and techniques to create eccentric and avant-garde looks.
2. Creative Makeup Artistry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new makeup application techniques and styles that push boundaries and challenge traditional beauty norms.
3. Experimental Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize innovative lighting and composition techniques to capture unconventional fashion shoots that stand out.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce unique eyebrow products and makeup techniques that cater to the growing demand for eccentric looks.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with unconventional stylists to create avant-garde fashion collections and accessories that complement eccentric makeup looks.
3. Photography and Imaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new lighting and shadow techniques to capture unique and visually striking fashion photographs.