The SOPHNET S/S 2012 collection is about dressing the young man with a distinctive and bold style. The Japanese designer Hirofumi Kiyonaga designed a menswear line that is colorful and rebellions, and one that doesn't pass unnoticed.
Mixing various garments and styles, the collection is playful and hipster-inspired. Dark hues of denim are strongly present in pants and shorts while stripes are prominent in shirts and sweaters. Layering is also an essential aspect in the creating of the ensembles. Vests, jackets and blazers keeps things warmer for the cooler spring nights. To make the outfits look even more cool, just add some of the chic accessories available like fedoras and light scarves.
The SOPHNET S/S 2012 collection stylishly dresses men for the beach.
The SOPHNET S/S 2012 Collection is Stylishly Risky
1. Hipster-inspired Menswear - The SOPHNET S/S 2012 collection showcases a colorful and rebellious style, indicating a rising trend in hipster-inspired menswear.
2. Layering Techniques in Clothing Design - Layering is an essential aspect of the SOPHNET S/S 2012 collection, suggesting a growing trend in innovative layering techniques in clothing design.
3. Rebellious Casual Wear Style - The SOPHNET S/S 2012 collection's bold and distinctive style signals an emerging trend in rebellious casual wear for men.
1. Men's Fashion - The SOPHNET S/S 2012 collection's hipster-inspired and risk-taking clothing designs introduce opportunities for emerging disruptors to tap into the growing demand for unique and rebellious men's fashion.
2. Apparel Design - The collection's innovative use of layering in clothing design create a possibility for the industry to improve the clothing layering method by creating sophisticated patterns.
3. Fashion Accessories - SOPHNET S/S 2012 collection features chic fedoras and light scarves which indicate that the fashion industry should focus on more versatile fashion accessories for the upcoming season.