Renowned Canadian Photographer Tommy Ton has been named the artistic director of Deveaux and will be on board as the company transitions its sophisticated casual wear to unisex apparel. Although the label is just over two years old, its pieces are considered an epitome of urban elegance. Sporting a subdued color scheme with random bursts of color, Deveaux's strong suits are the flowy and gestural silhouettes, tweed fabrics and classic tan plaid.
Observing the frequent seamless transition of men's clothing to the female figure, the made-in-America brand has decided to optimize its revenue by focusing on unisex designs. For the Fall 2018 photoshoot, Deveaux and Ton highlighted the versatility in the sophisticated casual wear as the clothing was presented side by side on both the male and female model.
Photo Credits: Tommy Ton
Deveaux's Fall 2018 Line Boasts Classic Urban Plaid in Tan Shades
1. Unisex Fashion - The rise of unisex fashion presents an opportunity for Deveaux to tap into a larger market segment and appeal to a wider range of customers.
2. Sophisticated Casual Wear - The demand for sophisticated casual wear allows Deveaux to position itself as a premium brand providing elegant and versatile clothing options for both men and women.
3. Classic Urban Plaid - The popularity of classic urban plaid creates an opportunity for Deveaux to capitalize on this timeless pattern and infuse it into their designs, appealing to consumers seeking a mix of nostalgia and contemporary style.
1. Fashion Retail - Deveaux's transition to unisex apparel opens up possibilities in the fashion retail industry by challenging traditional gender norms and offering more inclusive clothing options.
2. Photography - With Tommy Ton as artistic director, the collaboration with Deveaux presents an innovative opportunity for photographers to capture the seamless blend of urban elegance in the brand's sophisticated casual wear.
3. Textile Manufacturing - The use of tweed fabrics in Deveaux's fall line indicates a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the textile manufacturing industry, where the demand for high-quality and versatile materials is on the rise.