The Sooruz Wetsuits campaign shows just how flexible the brand's surfwear really is. The surfer is essentially doing yoga poses on his board. Although that is impressive in and of itself, the fact that they are able to move that way in the skintight outfits is even more applause worthy. That saying something considering that the surfer is also riding waves as he does his 'yoga' routine.
Conceived and executed by Publicis Conseil, an ad agency based in France, the Sooruz Wetsuits campaign was art directed by Charles Morand with creative direction by Frédéric Royer. Shot by photographer César Ancelle-Hansen and Jacques Demarcillac, it stars actor Marco Oranje as the super bendable surfer. The incredible feats were accomplished in post-production by Charles Denis and Stéphanie Perrot.
The Sooruz Wetsuits Campaign Stars an Extremely Bendable Surfer
1. Flexible Surfwear - Opportunity for surfwear companies to innovate and develop more flexible and functional surfwear that allows for greater freedom of movement.
2. Multi-functional Athleisure - Opportunity for the athleisure industry to incorporate flexibility and yoga-inspired designs into their products to appeal to consumers who prioritize comfort and multi-functional use.
3. Post-production Visual Effects - Opportunity for the post-production industry to innovate and develop new techniques for creating realistic and visually impressive effects in advertising campaigns.
1. Surfwear - Surfwear companies can capitalize on the trend of flexible and functional surfwear by investing in research and development and marketing their products as designed for superior flexibility and performance.
2. Athleisure - There is an opportunity for the athleisure industry to incorporate yoga-inspired designs and greater flexibility in their products to appeal to consumers who prioritize comfort and multi-functional use.
3. Advertising - Post-production companies can innovate and develop new techniques for creating realistic and visually impressive effects, thus providing more opportunities for advertising agencies to create impactful and memorable campaigns.