The Sonya Mikuls Beadery is the namesake of owner, Sonya Mikuls. Located near Kansas City, Missouri, the artist has been designing jewelry for eight years. Mikuls’ passion for the creative process translates into several services including jewelry redesign and repair.
One-of-a-Kind pieces are Mikuls’ favorites. She especially likes working with brides to create signature jewelry for the bride and bridal party. If giving bridal party participants the jewelry doesn’t fill the bill, Mikuls actually hosts ‘bridal parties’ where bridesmaids make their own jewelry under her direction.
Kansas City's 'The Sonya Mikuls Beadery' One-Of-A-Kind Designs
1. Customized Bridal Jewelry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating personalized jewelry experiences for brides and bridemaids.
2. Jewelry Redesign and Repair Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity in offering specialized and unique services to repurpose and repair existing jewelry.
3. Artisan Jewelry Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by focusing on handmade, one-of-a-kind jewelry designs that stand out from mass-produced pieces.
1. Wedding and Bridal - Disruptive innovation potential in revolutionizing the way bridal jewelry is designed, personalized, and created.
2. Jewelry Retail and Repair - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by offering unique services in jewelry redesign, repair, and customization.
3. Art and Fashion - Disruptive innovation potential in combining artistic creativity with fashion in the design and production of artisan jewelry.