The Sonr underwater communication system is a fully waterproof solution for swimmers and their coaches to help them stay connected to one another when separated by H2O. The system consists of a waterproof speaker that can be worn on the head of the swimmer and will use bone conduction technology in order to receive transmissions from a coach on dry land. A handheld radio transmitter can be used by the coach to give direction to the swimmer as they go to eliminate the need to yell at them from the side of the pool.
The Sonr underwater communication system comes with 16 channels to choose from to let coaches easily assign different channels to each swimmer' receiver to allow for communication with everyone individually.
Sonr Uses Bone Conduction Technology for Use in Water
1. Waterproof Communication Devices - As technology advances, there will be disruptive innovation opportunities in developing more advanced and customizable waterproof communication devices for swimmers and water sports athletes.
2. Bone Conduction Technology - Opportunities exist for businesses to incorporate bone conduction technology into various wearable devices, especially for activities or professions where traditional audio communication systems are impractical or unsafe.
3. Innovative Coaching Solutions - As sports coaching becomes more specialized and personalized, there will be opportunities for businesses to develop new technologies and communication systems that can facilitate more effective and efficient communication between coaches and athletes.
1. Sports Technology - Sports technology companies can leverage the advances in bone conduction and waterproofing technology to develop and market communication systems, wearables, and other devices for swimmers and other water sports athletes.
2. Fitness Wearables - The growth in demand for wearable technology devices that can track athletic performance metrics offers an opportunity to integrate bone conduction technology, making it possible for swimmers to track their performance metrics while maintaining audio communication with their coaches in the water.
3. Military and Emergency Services - Bone conduction technology can provide new solutions to communication challenges faced by military units and emergency services workers in environments where traditional communication systems are not possible or are impractical, opening up promising opportunities for businesses to develop specialized wearables for these fields.