Advertised as the weapon of the future, this handheld device is capable of emitting intense ultrasonic blasts capable of inducing intense pain and discomfort in humans and animals. It's a great device to ward off intruders in your home, and it will be an even greater device when they make it purse size. It takes about an hour for effects of the devestator to subside and it's good to know it does not cause any permanent harm or damage.
A larger unit called the Sonic Devestator Riot Control, is also available. I like the way they say it produces an "irritation". Sure.
Weapon of the Future?
1. Ultrasonic Non-lethal Weapons - The development of handheld devices capable of emitting ultrasonic blasts presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the field of non-lethal weaponry.
2. Miniaturized Sonic Devestators - The potential to create purse-sized versions of ultrasonic devices opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for personal security and self-defense industries.
3. Enhanced Riot Control Technologies - The advancement of Sonic Devestator Riot Control units indicates disruptive innovation opportunities in the field of crowd control and law enforcement equipment.
1. Non-lethal Weapons Industry - The ultrasonic blast technology utilized in the Sonic Devestator presents a disruptive innovation opportunity within the non-lethal weapons industry.
2. Personal Security Industry - The miniaturization of ultrasonic devices like the Sonic Devestator offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the personal security industry, enabling individuals to carry effective self-defense tools.
3. Crowd Control Equipment Industry - The development of the Sonic Devestator Riot Control unit indicates disruptive innovation potential within the crowd control equipment industry, allowing for more effective and less harmful methods of controlling riots and protests.