Now here is a bag that doesnt just carry all your mobile electronic stuff but also charges them. The bags produced by voltaic systems are fitted with solar panels which would then convert the sunlight to put out electric charge up to 4 watts. Each bag is also installed with a Li Ion Battery pack which stores excess power generated, so that power is still available even when you're not under the sun. The bag could recharge most small electronic devices including: cell phones, cameras, two way radios, PDA's, and MP3s. But it is not designed to charge laptops.
1. Solar-powered Bags - The trend of solar-powered bags presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the field of portable device charging.
2. Mobile Device Charging - The trend of mobile device charging bags opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the electronics industry.
3. Green Energy Storage - The trend of utilizing Li-ion battery packs in bags for storing excess solar power offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the renewable energy sector.
1. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can benefit from the trend of solar-powered bags by incorporating sustainable charging solutions into their designs.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by integrating solar-powered charging solutions into their products.
3. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can leverage the trend of green energy storage in bags to provide innovative and portable power solutions for consumers.