Mysterious buy undeniably lovely, this piece of Soho Street Art would definitely be something to stop and look at.
Shoppers in this area of New York were treated to this drawing of a man wearing a bow tie. The style of this Soho Street Art is as enigmatic as the person who drew it. Looking like a seamless line connecting everything together, the drawing undoubtedly brings some much needed whimsy to the sidewalk.
Implications - No longer just seeking out aesthetically pleasing art, consumers are looking for designs they can relate to. Products that utilize everyday mediums appeal to shoppers who a closer connection to their purchases. In order to attract more attention on the market, a company could develop more items with the ability to relate to shoppers.
This Piece of Soho Street Art Makes a Lovely Statement
1. Everyday Medium Art - Consumers are seeking out designs created on everyday mediums, creating an opportunity for companies to develop more products that appeal to shoppers looking for a closer connection to their purchases.
2. Whimsical Street Art - The popularity of the enigmatic and whimsical style of this Soho Street Art presents a trend for more street artists and creative companies to create pieces that bring some much needed whimsy to the cityscape.
3. Relatable Designs - Consumers are looking for designs they can relate to, which creates an opportunity for companies to create more relatable products to attract more attention on the market.
1. Street Art - This Soho Street Art creates a new opportunity for street artists and street art supply companies to create more whimsical and enigmatic pieces to the cityscape, increasing their appeal and popularity.
2. Merchandise - Using the popularity of this Soho Street Art style, there is an opportunity for companies to create merchandise based on the design, which appeals to consumers looking for products they can relate to.
3. Home Decor - The popularity of everyday medium art like this Soho Street Art presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for home decor companies to create more relatable and affordable art pieces that appeal to the masses.