Fans of Sanrio will probably want to ditch their current mobile and get their hands on the Softbank Hello Kitty Android Smartphone.
Smartphones normally take the form of touchscreens; however, the Softbank Hello Kitty Android Smartphone is actually a clamshell model that hasn't been seen in quite some time. Considering the reputation and the styles that Softbank has had in Japan, this is one mobile that won't be a disappointment. It boasts a 3.4-inch display with a 854 x 480 resolution. The camera is an impressive 16.1 megapixels and contains the usual goodies such as a microSD slot, Bluetooth, infrared and Wi-Fi; as its name suggests, it runs on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3. The overall design features a nice violet color with nice pinstripe designs and, of course, Hello Kitty herself.
The Softbank Hello Kitty Android Brings Sanrio to High-Tech Mobiles
1. Clamshell Smartphones - The return of clamshell smartphones offers opportunities for companies to provide a unique design and user experience.
2. Character-branded Smartphones - The popularity of character-branded smartphones provides opportunities for companies to partner with popular brands to create limited edition smartphones.
3. Non-touchscreen Smartphones - The growing demand for non-touchscreen smartphones offers opportunities for companies to provide alternative options to consumers who prefer physical keys over touchscreens.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - Smartphone manufacturers can tap into the clamshell and character-branded trends to provide unique products and stand out in a saturated market.
2. Branding and Marketing - Branding and marketing agencies can work with companies to create partnerships with popular characters and brands to capitalize on the trend of character-branded smartphones.
3. Consumer Electronics Retail - Consumer electronics retailers can provide more options for consumers by offering non-touchscreen smartphone alternatives to meet the growing demand and attract a wider range of customers.